This washable mask is intended to prevent the projection of secretions from the airways or saliva which may contain transmissible infectious agents. This mask currently has no certification. It is, however, manufactured according to AFNOR standards .
- Made of 100g / m2 non-woven polypropylene filter material [PP Spunbond Non-Woven Fabric]
- Thicker material than disposable models
- Material offering protection against projections (3 µm)
- Vacuum air permeability (100 Pa) (breathability)
- 1 single layer of material to avoid the creation of bacteria between the layers when washable.
- Elastic fastenings from the back of the head
- Made in Canada.
- Wash your hands before and after removing your mask.
- Manipulate the mask by elastic bands or cords to remove it; avoid coming into contact with potentially contaminated surfaces.
- Machine wash your mask in hot water
- Machine dry.
When to use this mask
If you have a fever, cough, or sneeze, wear this spray mask when you are:
- in the presence of other people;
- in a place of care such as the emergency room or the waiting room of a medical clinic;
- in a public place;
- with a sick person who does not wear a mask (e.g. a young child).
This device is not a medical device in the sense of Regulation EU/2017/745 (surgical masks) nor is it personal protective equipment in the sense of Regulation EU/2016/425 ( filtering masks type FFP2) (N95)
This mask does not eliminate the social distancing precautions to be taken. Wash hands thoroughly before, and after removing the mask.